Happy Teacher's Day.
Okay, today is not the actual day. But shall still say this first in case I don't blog on teacher's day, 1st sept.
I'm having mixed feelings about today's celebration.
I don't know why.
I feel both sad and happy; not much on happy though.
But shall talk on why I'm happy first =) =(
It was fun and a nice surprise to see the teachers in uniforms.
Mr Ong(OM) was the first that I saw.
The next was Mrs Teh and Mr Chee.
I think Mrs Teh looks damn cute! Haha.
Other teachers are cute too lah =)
Also, we took pictures with the teachers and well, I'm glad we did.
Because..what if we don't get to in the future?
And anyway..I think its better that we take loads of pictures and keep it rather than taking only one.
Though the one would be very precious as it is the only one, but what would happen if that only one was lost?
That would be very sad. (not meant to be sarcastic)
The sad things..
It may look quite insignificant though, but it does bothers me a little
Firstly, I won't be returning to my primary school this year.
Okay not won't, should be did not retun to my primary school this year.
That alone, made me sad.
It's like, teacher's day for me has always been very interesting for me.
Because I get to catch up with my primary school teachers and friends.
But this year, I did none of it.
I could simply just rush over to my primary school after ngeeann's celebration normally. But Junyuan has shifted to a holding site in changi(why changi?!), so I didn't attempt to rush to that site as I don't know the place well either.
Moreover, the teachers were leaving early for lunch at a hotel, as usual.
Seeing how close others still are with their primary school friends, I felt envious.
Very envious.
Since don't know when, we had all just said 'we shall meet up and gather after Olevels.'
But what's the actual possibility of it happening?
I don't mind organising, but..that's provided that we really do meet up.
=(
Next, I don't know why.
But I had quite a bit of expectations for the celebration this year.
I think everything had gone well overall.
Just that I was expecting too much.
I don't know why, but the expectations of the expressions and actions of the teacher wasn't really what I expected.
Okay. nevermind.
I'm ending it here. I don't have any mood to type on further.
WHY IS IT THAT ALMOST ALL OF MY PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHERS ARE GONE ALREADY? D=
They either are transferred to other school, has resigned or retired already.
No comments:
Post a Comment