13 papers left!
Haha. Finally done with English.
I showed my sis the question paper for paper1 and she say she thinks it's easy-.-
I find the topics hard to write though.
What's more...I'm only doing narrative. Don't want to risk and try others, nows not the time to do so. :P
Amaths paper1 tomorrow!
Sian..
Lols. But I will be damn happy when all maths paper are over.
Trust me! Maths is really a chore for me. LOLS!
My place is freaking cold!-.-
I hope that my brain won't die on me.
If not I'll just be kiasu and complain about the aircon.. And for those who feel warm.. I'm sorry, can't help it.
Even my windbreaker is not able to keep me warm!-.-
Or according to what some 'nice' people says, my raincoat-.-
But I just hope that it doesn't gets too noisy when I put it on.
Sorry for the noise made then :/ HAHA
I told my mum about how cold my place was and she told me to put on my jacket's hood so that it doesn't freeze my brain-.-
Byebyebyebye! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment