Hihi!
Here's another video with cello.
It's a MUST WATCH!!
Okay, just listening to it is as good.
I sort of like this, as compared to those I posted previously.
Those were just watching for the fun of it, but this is nice =D
What's more the cellist learnt it by ear and not scores(though i don't know how true is it, i rather choose to believe it and be impressed by him.)
I love the way how he plays at somewhere 1.56/5.00 and note the part where the fingerings get fast later.
王力宏 - 落葉歸根 (Luo Ye Gui Gen) Piano/Cello Cover
I'm glad youtube has this recommendation thing.
Thus, I didn't have to search for this.
I'm going off to play my cello now!
It's been near 2 whole months since I last touch it!
And I miss it though its just beside me-.-
I kept it in its bag to stop myself from touching it.
I want to play my cello well too.
I just love the deep mellow of it, not to mention the high notes when it's not squeaky. =D
Here's another one :
jay chou ju hua tai and yi lu xiang bei remix
I hope you guys like it as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment