Monday, October 20, 2008

Hey there!

Can't believe it! Chemistry's paper2 is already over!
Haha, fast fast!
But then..Does that mean that other papers are coming that soon too?
Can't believe it!
Haha.

This morning, zhi hui and the rest were already discussing about having movie marathons after O's.
It was pretty amusing when they were like talking about it and someone suddenly someone said O's aren't over yet and here we are planning for things to do after O's.
But everything seem so exciting.
Haha

I'm pretty weird I guess.
It's not like I'm very well or fully prepared for O's,
But yet I aren't in the least anxious of it =/
Just amazed that a paper is down so quickly.

About 15 more papers to go!
Wow! Haha.

I think ms lee is very nice to be staying back till so late.
As in, she's not really obliged to stay till so late for us right?
She could choose not to.
And I feel bad=/

English papers tomorrow!
Madness! Second paper at 5pm!
Haha.
I think I've lost my mind. Lols.
Excited, but don't know why.

Btw, happy birthday shunzi!

Bye people!

No comments: