2 more papers down today!
That means..about 10papers left only!
Exciting!! :D
Maths somewhat over..
Left with emaths paper2.
Wasn't as happy as I thought I was going to be..
But still, am glad that I'm nearly done with maths.
I'm sorry for showing my feelings today?
Sorry, my mood simply turned very bad and I rather just keep quiet then to speak, because when I'm in a very foul mood, I tend to be very nasty or can say nasty things very easily.
I meant foul, not bad mood.
Though I might not control my emotions well when i'm in a bad mood too.
Sometimes, I just don't think thats right.
Anyway, back to happy things.
Okay, nothing much to be happy about of anyway either.
Just that the weekends are here again.
Plus a ph on Mon..and it will then be e.hist paper.
Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment