Apparantly it has yet to have a good walk through life for the past 22years of it.
Making a commotion out of nothing and not being able to accept reality gracefully is nothing but making a nuisance of yourself.
Call me a bitch for bad-mouthing it here, I don't give it a damn, let's say that it is my hobby to do so?
Plus, this is my blog.
My patience on it is running low and I don't give a hoot about her as long as my friends are not affected.
Come up with one more nonsense of yours and I will shoot you in your face.
It has totally no respect and sense of responsibilty -.-
Why is someone else covering it's butt when it created the scene and yet not clarifying anything and making use of others to save it's own butt.
Tort lesson lasted for 1h30min today only and I have been wasting my time in school for nothing.
Crim law lecture is at 3pm and so...I will be going back to school afterwards for lecture, but a part of me is simply pretty lazy to go back to school, hahahahaha.
I shall see how.
I think that my careperson is someone to be wary of, hahahahahahahha.
No comments:
Post a Comment