Tuesday, October 20, 2009

start of another semester!

I don't know if it is a good thing or a bad thing.
It is good because I will be starting on criminal law, and I am so looking forward to it!
But it is a bad thing because that means that is the start of a super hectic life again when projects start kicking in.
Just when I find holidays getting better and better with the accompaniment fo my friends and the things I could do, school had to start, how awesome....... -.-

Another thing is that my timetable is screwed.
I use to complain not having morning lessons so that I have my afternoon free, and now, my mornings are occupied, but I don't see how are my afternoons when I get breaks as long as 3hrs after a morning lessons and ending the day at 4 or 5pm.
I think I will never be contented with my timetable man, how awesome.
And now I have to wake up at 8 or 9plus every morning because the only day with no morning lesson will be filled with cello lesson.
How dreadful?
It's not that I lost passion for cello, it is the waking up time which is making me dreading it.
Tsk.

Now that tuts have yet to start for most subjects, I'm going to sch for just an hour of lecture on mon, tue and wed and then my thur and fri will be filled with tort tutorials, cds(public speaking) tutorials and lectures.
Got to go now, LSM lecture at 9 tomorrow T.T

No comments: