It has been a month since we came back from the trip to vietnam.
I was looking through the photos on fb and I totally miss the times we had there.
I can't wait to have another oversea trip with them!
It seem just so yesturday since we went to cuchi tunnel, university, Ben thamn market, awesome massage, shopping, room crashings, orphanage, speaking of which, I miss the kids there totally:(
I wonder how are they doing now.
I feel so emotional suddenly hahahahahaaha.
How can everything be express in words?
Today was pretty much of a good day for me because cello lesson was good!!
I didn't get any scoldings at all seriously! And today's lesson was an enjoyable one. But I guess I told a white lie. But it wasn't exactly a lie!:(
my mind was awake today during cello lesson which was pretty surprising because I didn't had more sleep or something.. But the feeling was good.
I even got a small gift from her. Lol
i'm running out of time to study theory. Gotta start now!! Oh no:/
going off to bed, it is already 4.30am, holy shit.
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment