Thursday, October 29, 2009

Garbage of the society

I was damn forgetful today.
First, I forgot to bring my lcom files with me today and then the next thing I know was that I forgot to bring my econ book to sch too.
And guess what, I woke up slightly earlier this morning to pack my bag and look through my timetable and I even place those book onto my shelves after looking at my timetable-.-
and my lcomsk2 teacher says that I'm on her watching list since I forgot to show her my lcom files twice hahahahaha.
She's absurd hahahaha.

I think my crim law and lcomsk2 tutors totally rock. Hahaha!
They have a pretty good or weird(?) sense of humour and a tinge of sarcasm in them, but they are both very nice and capable people, hahahahaha.
My econs teacher is also better than my macroecons teacher so far and I guess I have to do my work on time man!
Everyone in class is like so much more hardworking and I seem to be still slacking as much, lol.

My lsm2 teacher who is a full time lawyer, part time teacher conducts boring lessons though.
I was feeling very sleepy after his talking and I don't actually feel very impress with him, I don't know why though, it's probaby his poise.

Oh! Not to forget!
My awesome groupmates won the mini quiz thing for lcomsk2 tut today.
The winning thing wasn't what that mattered to me because I was just hoping that some idiot with the intials ET(et, the movie character, is so much cuter then him-.-) to not win the quiz to prove that he isn't that great afterall even after those attempts at mocking, disrespecting, feeling superior, and all the negative things that one evil shit can come up with.
And the joke was that my group won with a mere 1/4 mark as compared to him and another evil shit(I shall name that person 'it' because it is nothing but a thing to me) in the class who thinks that it has the right to despise and judge people.
But the truth is, since it studied the law before, it is nothing of a big deal that it knows more than us because it has already been through all these law stuffs. I shall call it a dumbass if it fails to do so, so much for it's maturity at such a age-.-
plus, it is such a sleazy person-.- and is proud to be one, bleah:$

though your work might be completed slightly earlier with those idiots(because of the pressure you get from them-.-), but it is definitely easier and better to work with others because everyone else is a nicer person as compared to them and the work will be completed no matter what with lesser stress and tension in the group.
Working once is enough, I hope my friends will have an easier time with them.

public speaking today was average. The two year2s law students are madness though, I suppose my newsarticle sharing was way much lousier then theirs because I thought no one would bother to take it that seriously, so I haven't even chose my article which I want to to talk about and I simply smoke my way through it. Thank goodness it is over. Another presentation next week though T.T

ok it's time for me to go and chiong for my theory now, bye!

No comments: