Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Been checking my email so frequently.
But I always felt as if something was missing or not right.
It was only until after hearing VJCO's peng you then I realise what I was missing out on.
Despite opening so many mails, none of it meant a thing. Everything was purely on projects projects projects and nothing but projects.

I was suddenly reminded that we sang peng you for the farewell party we had in suzhou.
Yes, dumb and cliche of it to use that song, but well, the teachers told us to do that and yes, we did that. Haha, and I don't know why but I cried while singing that night, lollllllllllllllllll. So shameful! But the time spent there was fond memories.

The excursion spent with my buddy who gave me a lollipop the first time we met, hahahaha.
Her mum who was also their PE teacher o.O and her mum's burnt soup and da zha xie, and hahahaha, the two of them very cute!
And omg, the horror of playing toys early in the morning when I just woke up and the sharing of bed with someone I barely knew.
The breakfast I had with her after a late night spent out at some place and then strolling back to her house before getting ready to go shopping.
The daily running to and fro from her place to school because we always tend to drag time knowing that we are so near to the school.
Being mistaken for a guy by one of their english teacher and impressing everyone with my answer 'kingfisher', lolllllllllllllll.
The classroom which had aircon everyday, learning everything(maths and science) in chinese, omgggggggggggg.
Our happiness from getting to use the school com to log on to msn and chat, lolllllll.
And so much more!
Can't believe how livid those memories are that it feels like just yesturday when it was almost 3years ago!

No comments: