Sunday, May 02, 2010

It's been almost 5months since I last saw the dragonxz.

I decided to just stick to using that term since the people aren't official and somehow I feel more attached to the term the dragonxz. Haha
Hanging around with them once more was pretty awesome!
Like, I don't know how to describe the feeling, but I felt some warmth from it, especially while we were playing in the rooms.
And then suddenly I went remembering the fact that we had actually been classmates for 2years and like, so many things had happened during the 2years and everything came running back to me again.

How I miss the feeling of sitting in class with all of them around me, with zh turning behind to smile at me, Jo giving her braces smile or the 'zm!?' expression, cy's sleeping or bitchings in class, ck's 'whatever~!', qh's help on maths+bitchings(hahahaha),jeremy's 'sha mah~~' and all the other nonsense..

How I wished to stay for the chalet but I had to go because I was really a little tired plus I thought I would be having cello.
But then........to think that lessons will only be starting from next week onwards because of my forgetfulness. =(((((((((
Now..not only do I not get to attend the lesson that I'm anticipating for, I'm also missing out all the time I could have enjoyed with them after not meeting them for so long. And I don't even know when will be the next time we will be meeting because everyone's all busy with their own stuff.

It's 6.18 am now and I am still not sleeping because I'm waiting for my hair to dry.
How I wish that I could stop wishing.

No comments: