I wanted to blog about something. But I forgot what I wanted to blog about as soon as I got in.
Waiting in the library now for huiling and vick to come!
Been 2months or so since I last met her and vick.......probably since december?
I brought my BA book out with me thinking that I will probably do my tutorial while waiting. But looking at my mood now, I have no intention of touching it at all. Loll.
There's this very angsty person sitting opposite me in the lib. Don't ask me who, for I have no idea as well. Hahahahaha
I'm like just noting down all the random things that comes to my mind.
I feel that my blog looks so colourful with that picture there suddenly, lollllllll.
Woke up at 8am just for an hour's of lesson today-.-
I feel like sleeping now. But I can't =(
Mr Looi makes me want to laugh for nothing during tutorial today. Lol

No comments:
Post a Comment