Sunday, May 30, 2010

Show a little kindness!

Went cycling today with the fruits today!
And.......I still can't cycle well, lolllllllllllll.

Had an adventure of my life today as a lousy cyclist and almost knocking down 2people, lollll.
And after all my crashings and dropping of the bicycle on the ground, the bicycle made weird creaking sound hahahaha. And Terry was very nice to risk his life of taking over my creaking bike and lend me his, hahahahaha.

And the world is kind afterall!
For random strangers bring iodine or medical stuffs with them and help people in need!
They aren't afraid to show kindness!
But you don't meet them everywhere!
That's what we need to make the world a better place to live in!
Especially so when the world is dying!

It is such a nice feeling when everyone is looking out for one another!
Really! Even when it is not expressed.

And monopoly deal is funnnnnn!
HAHAHAHAHA, it's a little like 'I'm the boss'.
So much for the 'no hard feelings' when yongsing counted the number of times I attacked him.
And I didn't had beginner's luck!!! Lol.
I was so close to winning like twice, and damnnnnnnnnnnnn someone else wins.
And I can't multi-task for nuts. Hahahaha

To end off this post........
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JELLY! (HAHAHAHAHA)

Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm living my days as if I'm having my holidays already, lol!

No comments: