Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Have I shared my story of my interview with you?
I would like to if I haven't! Haha, because I bet I had one of the best experience ever.
But I'm too lazy to type it out here, so give me a call! And we'll chat LOL.
Ok, ignore my random-ness.

I can just say I was veryyyyyyyyyyyy happy when I knew that I was offered a place in one of the firms! Haha
Because this is kinda like the first time I prepared a proper resume and cover letter and even attending a proper job interview, and to my pleasure, be offered a place of which I am satisfied with the working environment!

Well, SIP hasn't started for me, so I don't know how will it be like working there, but at least, it is something that I am looking forward to!
Even though working hours will be from 8.30am-6pm, I will still gladly wake up for work because I'm finally reaching the phase that I have been anticipating since the day I entered my course.
And also...because there were 2 other candidates before me, I actually feel proud of myself for securing this place as it wasn't a situation whereby I got the job without any competition.
Sorry lah, can't help but to unleash the competitiveness in me lol.

And I hope that my mentor will be the one who interviewed me because he is interestingly interesting enough. Haha

No comments: