Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I can say I had a veryyyyyy interesting birthday. LOL
Had celebrations which started since sunday.
In this sense, I can say that I am veryyyyyyy lucky.
I must have accumulated alot of good karma! But I hope all these doesn't end just like that. Hahah
I don't want bad things to happen. I will work hard! Hahaha

Ok, I won't say that I spent my birthday in the WOW kinda celebrations or what, but it was amazing in it's own ways lol.
I was surprised, speechless, amazed and kinda everything. Haha.
Thanks to all my friends who gave me such an experience! Hahaha. And for someone, a SHOCK.
Crazy, I can never forget the shock the larsen strings gave me. Too much too much *shakes head*

Thanks weilin for the lunch! and cake! and randomness!
Thanks to the monsters for the birthday dinner and blue shirt LOL!
Thanks to jas for the lifetime guarantee pen!
Thanks to wanling, shihui, clams, junjie, kinren, jasmine, shiyan for the random surprise and cupcakes and dinner.
Thanks to weilin, shihui, wanting for the day spent!
Thanks to all the birthday greetings that I received, FB kinda killed me with so many notifications LOL.

Thanks to pa for draining my night-.-

I'm now officially nineteen, don't feel as if I'm nineteen! LOL I still feel as childish as ever.
But I can definitely feel the workload and responsibilities getting heavier.
My next wish is that everyone will always be safe and do well in whatever they do.
Let me keep my third wish for myself.
Haha.

No comments: