Sorry I can't help it but I'm feeling so proud of myself LOL.
Let me brag lah k, since it's the first time I feel so proud of myself and since it is my blog anyway. LOL
One firm emailed me to go for an interview next monday, I was soooooo tempted to say ok I will go, but I can't cause I have already accepted the offer from a firm.
Plus, by going for the interview, I'm also depriving others for a position in that firm.
So I had to decline the firm's offer.
And then after lunch, another firm called me saying that I have secured a place in that firm already and that I have to come down for a briefing on Thur. The person on the phone even emphasis that I got a position and not an interview in the firm.
I was like huh?! How come secure already? I never even go for interview or what, why they anyhow secure me, how do I tell them? (Because we were previously told that we can't hold on to 2 positions if not we will get into trouble cause the firms will be unhappy)
I was like okkkk but I had to reject them cause I'm attached to another firm already. Siannnnn.
Then I went to submit my declaration form to my teacher and he went
m - 'ohhh...you went for the interview at their firm already? Mr W conducted the interview is it?'
zm - yah..i went for the interview on sat...
m - hmm..he can be quite a difficult person..*smiles*
zm - huh really? he seem quite ok during the interview..
m - he didn't give you any trouble during the interview?
zm - nope.
m - oh well, ok have fun there during your sip there! *laughs*
Jialatttttttt. Am I going to get hell for my sip?!?!? Lolll.
I'm kinda anticipating for SIP to start because I want to see what challenges will I face.. But at the same time I'm like, I hope it isn't a difficult firm! Lol.
And then I called my mum to tell her about it and she said that the firm that offered me a position is actually a big firm and I'm kinda thinking like huh..I just gave up the chance of working in a big firm, although the one I accepted is a medium but well-established firm.
And the firm(not the one I accepted) starts work only at 9am and not 8.30am and it's at city hall, which means that it is nearer, plus I can take bus 518 and stop straight outside. Plus that firm accepts 2 interns which meant that I would have someone to accompany me (but that isn't really an issue cause alot other firms accept 1 interns only also, so I won't die of being alone)
The only consolation I can tell myself now is that the one I accepted pays higher and that I was comfortable with the office when I went for interview. Siannnnnn, did I miss out like on a real good deal??? =/
No comments:
Post a Comment