Sunday, June 19, 2011

PA's concert is finally overrrrrrrrr!!!!!
My nightmare is all over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel sooooo happy and relieved that it's over.
Like I no longer have a duty to commit myself to PA practices because the performance is over and I can use the time to finish other of my work without being so exhausted mentally and emotionally.

It all seem very fast actually. Haha, 10 practices with PA gone just like that.
Though it was like torturous because of the short time we had to practice for the concert..but it was still a good experience because welllll...I think in someway or another I've improved even though I don't know where. But yah, you get my point.
Plus, some people made the experience bearable and fun. So yah..loads of nerve-wrecking moments though.

After every song ended, all that came to my mind was, a song lesser to the end of my nightmare! And when it came to the last song, I felt so relieved that I've survived through and that after this, no one will notice me anymore. That is if there was anyone who noticed lah lol.
Can't helped but grinned like an idiot to jasmine when we finished playing the last song. So much that even having to play the encore piece and another piece didn't matter to us at all. Hahaha

I can't help but to tear a little after the concert as well because I couldn't help it. Haha it was like tears of joy and relief I guessed?
Like I managed to survive through this ordeal. I was seriously under quite an amount of pressure because even though we only had little time to practice the songs, I didn't want to perform too badly at a concert because afterall, our actions will affect the organisation as well. Plus I guess the expectations I had for myself to meet at least gave me the pressured.

For now, it's time for bed and a good rest before I wake up tomorrow and face up to other projects I have on hand for sch and co.
Amazingly, instead of wanting to stay away from my cello, I actually am even more tempted to practice my cello pieces and to work on it and resume cello lessons soon.

GOOD NIGHT!

No comments: