Getting out of bed recently been quite a hard thing for me?
I don't know why. Haha
Be it whether I sleep early or late, I would still laze in bed the next morning.
And whats more, it isn't like 10mins or 15mins.
It can be as long as 1hr or 2hr.
However, if I have an appointment early in the morning probably 8 or 9 plus, I would spring out of bed almost immediatly. Lols.
Like today, I wanted to wake up at 8am in the morning but I snoozed my hp alarm from 8am all the way to somewhere around 10.30am -.-
Thats horrible lah-.-
And then I start chionging and forgetting taking things-.-
Just like how I went out of my house without taking my wallet today. Lols
And I was like waiting for the lift and when I only recalled about my wallet when the lift came filled with people.
So the situation was like awkward for me because I walked into and out of the lift on the same level.
Lols.
At least this is better then walking all the way to the bus stop before realising it.
Couldn't stand the messiness of my room.
It was really messy, but not the worst it can get.
Just sitting down and staring at my room got me irritated.
Lols, so I decided to at least clear the tables.
And I think the mess gonna pile up again-.-
Okay, going off now. Bye
How's the post today?
Haha XD
No comments:
Post a Comment