Unknowingly, I fell asleep on the sofa at 10pm+
After waking up at 12am+, I forced myself to stay awake to get some things done.
Omg, that was tough man! Haha.
Decided to go back to bed at 3am+ and damn it!
I couldn't fall asleep!
Like wth?
So I laid wide awake till 5am+
My mum said she almost wanted to kill me while trying to wake me up this morning.
And as usual when I don't get much sleep, I get very hyper.
To that extent that my sis was very irritated with me.
Lols.
And I was left alone at home again because I fell back asleep.
But!!! There's this wedding under chuiying's block which was singing so loudly that it got me totally irritated with it and couldn't fall back to sleep.
Rah...I could practically shout down and ask them to keep quiet.
But I know I shouldn't be doing that.
Btw, another irritating matter
When I was sleeping, my phone kept ringing.
And it was from this person who was looking for Eddie.
Time and again, I told him that he got the wrong number but he kept calling back and insisted that I was holding on to Eddie's phone.
I was seriously irritated because this wasn't Eddie's phone but mine.
If the line that I had was a second hand, I don't mind the mistake of people not knowing the change of ownership.
But the problem is that this wasn't a second-hand line.
So can't the other person accept that he got the wrong number?!?
He even sent a few messages claiming that I'm Eddie -.-
I guess that's my retribution for irritating my sis earlier in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment