Well, Tapestry's over.
So, good job everyone, continue to strive higher yeah?
I don't normally shout during concerts.
But I did yesturday. Haha
And at the same time played my friend out thrice.
Sorry about that =d
Late nights out.
Though not that late, but not that early either.
One of the few times this year.
Does that spells the end of fun for now?
I think..yeah, probably.
Its time to stop.
Had MT orals today.
Think I screwed myself up.
I think I did better in my PSLE oral.
LOLS!
That's like how many years back?
But hey, I still remember what the picture is!
From my memory, it was a picture of a zoo.
However, it's supposed to be a bird park actually.
Because there wasn't any animals around apart from birds.
But I guess it was still alright yeah?
I hope that my O's one would be too.
Heard that there's a physics test tomorrow?
Didnt know about it-.-
Hope I don't screw it up or that there isn't one.
To end this....................
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIE WEI!
No comments:
Post a Comment