Monday, June 02, 2008

Selfish brat.
Smoking in the lift when its NOT ALLOWED.
What's more, walking out of the lift with a lit cigeratte butt and puffing it right in my face.
Wtf. I seriously wanted to scold him on the very spot.

Hang on, let me vent my frustration about this.
DH NGJ$%#!%
N%!Q#$
$ &T*$%&%^
}*U ^
*^
*N%RE\
(*^ T$TWEIUVP RF"J[0gu
d gljdhs0tw3b - pe9wgt7-e hwo
363$%
&$& LKNJVW#(
DAMN YOU YOU FREAKING ASSHOLE.

RAH. DAMN IRRITATED.

Okay, and being so irritated, I got onto my com as soon as I got home.
Another thing which irks me.
With reference to somewhere, I was reminded of the variety show on channel U last sat I think.
Had loads of comments towards what the host said.
They mentioned something about the father of a family has to go out all day and work and thus, neglected the child.
And when the child is asked on who does he/she is closer to, he/she says the mum.
And the host later said on how hard the dad has to work and yet seem so little to their child and blah blah blah.
Later ending with the dad being the 'greatest'.
Something like that.
Maybe I intepretated it wrongly or what, but then I think its unfair to mum's if this is so.

In this age, even mums has to go out and work as well.
After a hard day of work as well, why does it seem that Mum's are obliged to come home and start serving everyone and do the household chores like some maid and yet Dad is just sitting down doing nothing.
Since both had a equally hard day at work, why is it that this has to continue for the mum and the dad need not do anything at all?
That is not being fair?
Seriously, not only is the dad providing the household income, the mum is doing so as well.
So why are they terming dad's to be so wei da.
Are the mums not doing equally as much too?
Much to a extent that they are actually doing more.
Urgh.

No comments: