Monday, June 16, 2008

Hello.
Well, guess what!
Yesturday was one of the best birthday celebrations I've ever had.
Really. And...I wanna thank everyone for that!
Haha, because it was also Father's Day yesturday..
I seriously thought that..... yah...
If you get it, you will get it.
If not, then forget it =D

It was simply the best?
From the mini gathering with my juniors on saturday
The not so surprising surprise at midnight (Haha Xd)
to the few hours later breakfast
to the surprise later (which I had a couple of mixed feelings at that time, lols).
And thanks for the thoughts yiliang!

And sad to say, my intelligence wasn't working yesturday. LOLS.
Hey, I do have one okay!
And..what's with the Happy Father's Day? Lols

The gifts were........wonderful!
Haha, sounds like I'm being very practical-.-
But well, I went to try the headphones and the sound sounded really nice. Lols (anxious mah, cannot ah? lols=d)
Caiyan, thanks for the wrongly coloured XD rainbow! Lols. Guess your eyesight would get deeper! Xd And ah...that photo....-.- lols
Zhihui, thanks for the birthday card! Though you said you wasn't artistically-inclined, but it still looked as cute as you. Haha
Chuiying, for the interesting video which my mum and sis kaypoh-ly looking at it too. Lols! Some of the pictures inside got me surprised. Stalker! Haha XD
Jiewei! Thank you! Haha, I know you won't see this though. But you lied to me. Haha

And so, now I can watch NC16 movies.
Lols, but that isn't much of a great deal either hur? Lols
Didn't realise about that until I heard someone talking about it.

Thank you!

Everyone, please treasure your life no matter what!
It's sad to know that my birthday has become someone's death anniversary =/

Thank you!

Zhihui with the fallen rose! Haha! I don't know where are the roses and I still don't know what flower is that. The blue one. lols

Sunflower! =D

Cactus! (I hope I don't kill it =X)

No comments: