Why are the ladies carrying the shopping bags containing nothing but only the guys item?
As in..I'm not saying that shopping bags should only be carried by the guys for the ladies, but the very least the guy could do is to help lightening some of the ladies load right?
Neither party have to carry everything, they just simply have to share it and won't it make everyone happy?
What's more, they are already an old couple.
But I think there's quite alot of occasions when I saw the lady carrying everything, but the guy carrying nothing.
I think I'm speaking gibberish.
Not really sure of what I'm thinking now.
Am tired, will retire to bed now.
Cya some other time!:)
Ps. Loida came to work today! But there was a shortage of people that I had no choice but to work as a cashier and hence, no chance to join her and Lucy...
No comments:
Post a Comment