Hi there!!
Haha, I got part of my pay today and treated my mum and sis to a dinner plus a movie:)
Somehow a whole night expenses paid by me and it isn't cheap I tell you!
Hahahahahaha.
Guess I will have a lesser budget for shopping then!
What's more, I made a pair of specs on Friday, so after deduction it's like...aw...my money... LOL
And also...part of my pay has to be given to cpf!-.-
Damn, hundred over... Hahaha
I still intended to get a cello hard casing!
The really pretty ones!!
I want one!! But it isn't cheap...haha
Suddenly my money seem to be vanishing by the hundreds.
But not to worry! Because I have yet to withdraw any money out yet! Haha:P
Finally watched a movie in the cinemas today after so long..
Watched red cliff 2 with my mum and sis today.
How amusing, i didn't catch the first part but I'm catching the sequel...
Watched the 11.30pm show and re movie ended at like 2am!
Totally got a shock out of my life, like suddenly so late already.
Haha, haven't been out late much.
Now..I want to spend sometime with my friends catching up and hanging out before January ends!
When everyone will either start their busy jc life and me probably a working life again till poly starts.
Argh...if only I have the power to stop time...
and..I really hope to get to the course I want!!
Gotta go now, it's 5plus in the morning
Good morning!
Haha
No comments:
Post a Comment