I guess I deserve my results since I didn't study hard.
I sort of predicted that it will be something like that, but obviously I would hope that it won't come true right?
Regrets are obviously something that I will feel, but well, I've already taken the exams and the results are already out.
Nothing can be changed, so why not make the best use out of it?
It took some time for me to settle in with my results but well, I know what I really want at the end of the day though.
So I'm just taking another route there but I will give it my best.
According to some people, my results aren't that bad, but what's the reason for their statement?
Because there's others who did worse then me -.-
That's not really a valid reason.
My friends around me did well for their O's and I'm really glad for them, like their hard work pays off you know.
I was seriously happy for them, just that I didn't express it out.
I had my mind made up VERY FAST.
Seriously, even my mum didn't know what to do with me.
My sis don't even know how to change my mind or talk to me.
By the time they were back home, wanting to 'choose' the courses with me, I was already done with it.
I was also a little amazed by how fast I settled in with my results and getting back to reality and think of what's the next step to take instead of feeling lost.
I think I should start adopting singaporeans kiasu style. Haha
Went to TP at like 12plus and it was full of O'lvl students with their parents checking out on courses and relevant stuffs.
I started thinking, it seem as if my parents are the only one who sort of bo chap -.-
But I guess its just because they believe that I know what I should do lah.
I think I will start appealing like mad if I don't get the course I want at the end of JAE.
It seem that everyone around me is going into jc.
And the thought of only starting school in april isn't appealing to me amazingly though I used to say, 'so good, sch only starts for you in april' to my sis that time.
When all my friends start going to school, I don't know what am I going to do.
Find another part time job or stay at home to rot?-.-
Jo&Zhihui are really sweet!
I forgot who said this but it sounded a little funny when I heard it.
'While we were busy working at robinsons, they were doing this.'
Really, a big big thankyou.
No comments:
Post a Comment