Wednesday, January 28, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIAHAO!

I bet you will have a more interesting birthday then my sis! LOL

Presents presents presents.
Where to get the money to get presents?
Hahaha, leave the angbaos out, not many collected. haha

Postings gonna be out soon.
Can I say I die die also want to get into the course I want?
Who don't anyway, redundant comment.
Hahaha.
School gonna start soon for those going to JCs and that is so depressing. Lol
Know why?
Because I will have nothing to do when most of my friends goes to school.
Haha, haven't gone on a job hunt and I don't know yet will my mum's friend hire me.
Hais...................hahahaha

Those going to polys must let me know ok!
Hahahhaahha, I'm god damn bored but yet damn awake.
It's 3.43am now!
Good morning everyone!
Cheers!
I think I lost my mind.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

No comments: