Wanted to blog about random, interesting and happy things actually.
But suddenly..my mind started running away and I thought about so much things.
And I don't know why but I feel pretty sad suddenly.
Very randomly.
I thought of the past, especially year 2008, it has actually already became a past.
Because of all the wonderful times I had, I love it.
But at the same time..I hate it because of all the bitter memories.
And..sad to say, that was a year which left me with much regrets.
Till now I can't forget the pain of losing my grandma.
I keep thinking that if only she's here, what would we be doing now and many other random stuffs.
It's not that I don't want to let go, its because I don't know how to.
Damn, stopping here now.
Sorry and bye.
I'm already living on the 5th day in 2009.
I'm behaving like a pessimistic person suddenly now and I don't know what to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment