Okay, I wrote 'Happy Mummy Day' on the cake for my mum. Lols
Felt like writing mummy instead of mother.
Left out the 's because the cake didn't had space for it. Lols.
Dozed off before I could wish my mum happy mother's day last night. =(
Guess it was due to sleeping late on friday and waking up early yesturday.
But still, chatted with both huiyi and yuyun. Lols.
From which, I got to know some things...
That sentence made it seem as though they were some complain queens or what-.-
No they aren't ones. =)
I was up early this morning! Hahaha.
Okay, lame-.-
Went to the temple with my mum and my aunt and my sis.
Went to wish my grandma happy mother's day. Lols
And my mum sort of bought a feast for my grandma.
Rather, I should say a fruit feast. Haha
She brought over the cake that I baked for her too. Lols.
Talking about the cake..I think I seriously have no patience. Hahaha.
Because of my patience..there was foam forming on the mixture when there wasn't suppoed to be any.
The others were having fun laughing at me =/
Okay, I'm still feeling sleepy. Have yet to re-energise myself with sufficient sleep.
I have two blisters on my feets now.
All thanks to my shoe-.-
It didn't gave me any trouble before I washed it.
But now its washed, it gave me blisters-.-
PICTURES
Guess who is behind the glass!
Dion just wanted me to snap him that he just kept taking the eclipse box away
Funny Ranon =d
No comments:
Post a Comment