Sunday, May 25, 2008

Hi.

So my days had been filled with chinese chinese and chinese
It quite a miracle how I survive so many days of chinese studying, but well, yeah, I survived. Lols
But it makes me really tired as well.
I couldn't get out of bed this morning and I don't know why.
I really hope that I can secure a A1 for mt.
Like afterall the things(shouldn't call it effort because I think I had not done enough) I've done, I don't know why but I'm actually scared that I won't be able to apply anything at all or rather, I've learnt nothing ._.
So please..let me get a A1 for mt.
Please please please please please.

Went to Swensen with my mum yesturday.
Had a nice time there and not to forget...the Ice-creams!
But sadly, I had to go there to study Chinese as well.
Why don't the menu have chinese either?
Maybe I can use it to study.
That's crap-.-

TJco concert.
Saw many ex-nasians there as well.
Saw Stacia!!!
Haha, I think I get what they meant by saying Bernard is less quiet now. Lols
Fusheng's waterhorse hair is gone.
Huiling was all glittery.

For the first time in history ever!
My mum told me to go and have supper with the rest after the CO concert. Lols!

I think I'm really nocturnal!
Because I soon got quite 'alive' in the night.
Lee Chuang is really fun!
My cup of tea. (LOLS! JUST KIDDING!)

Anyway, its sunday today and that means that the chi Olvl is tomorrow.
So all the best everyone whose taking it as well.
Let's kill the paper.
Hahahahaha .....

Wanna see my chinese standard?
Hi, 你好!
希望我们明天的paper会是容易的。
Kena sai._.

No comments: