YO!
Okay, I don't know why am I feeling so hyper now.
Haha. Might be because of the swim I just had. XD
Well..This week is supposingly the MT intensive week to prepare us for Olvl Chinese next week.
But yesturday was like even worse then a normal MT lesson?
The teachers must be thinking that they have the whole day to teach MT.
Must be Must be.
I think I learnt something after having SunTao's lesson.
Time seemed to pass by fast too!
And the girls were quiet as well.
Haha, shes not bad =D
WangQiang..less capable as her. Lols.
Omg, I'm making myself sounding like some critics.
I find him very entertaining.
Him, not his lessons.
Just as like what Caiyan said, he is teaching in his own LaLaLand and speaking to himself.
Certain phrases said by him sounded funny too.
I heard that we will get a taste of LeiMee & Fong as well. -.-
Seems as if this is a time for us to experience all the different kinda MT teachers in the school way of teaching.
Went to tm after school.
Bought a chinese assessment book. Lols.
Sudden enthusiasm.
My mum might be nagging at me again.
Because I hardly touch assessments(in fact..unless it is needed to be handed in, then will I do. lols-.- my mum has also decided not to get any since I doesn't do it. lols)
and now I'm getting one without asking her.
Lols, gonna pia for MT and finish that book by Sat night before meeting Caiyan on Sunday.
We will be marking each other's book and the loser have to treat the other fellow lunch. Lols!
Saw this guy dipped in the pool and swam for one lap and off he went to sun tan.
After that, he came into the pool and dipped himself again and went off without swimming.
Weird isn't he?
If he just wanted to cool himself down or what..
He could possibly have just gone to the tap and shower himself?
Why does he need to enter the pool?
Lols, maybe he likes the chlorine smell to be on him
LOLS!
One dumb thing I did today.
I totally forgot that the seniors are performing for tapestry too.
So I asked some if they wanted to go catch it.
Only remembered about it after receiving replies from them like 'I'm performing'
Lols, felt damn dumb =X
Off to do my chinese assessment!
Lols. -.-
No comments:
Post a Comment