Hi.
I don't know whats with that sudden uproar of mine.
So much vulgarities used-.-
And I would still work on maths despite hating it.
Let's see what happened today.
Woke up in the morning having diarrhoea -.-
Don't know why either.
So I went down late in meeting chuiying.
Sorry..I'm really sorry.
Been going down late-.-
Either for waking up late or what-.-.-.-.-
Luckily, I found my diarrhoea pills before leaving home.
Guess that saved me.
I can't stand the way Yongyuan commented today.
It was like not our fault or that we're insisting on doing things that way?
We were just going round to give the envelopes earlier so that everyone won't like have to rush around because it was already like nearing 12pm?
And yet he made it seem as if we insisted on having a second round of donations.
Hello?!? We wasn't the one who came up with this. We were just carrying out the actions planned by you all?
We know that not many will donate a second time.
But we didn't phrase it in the way that they HAVE to donate once again?
We merely said that if they have cash to spare and can afford to, we would appreciate any amount donated by them.
And giving only to the sec1s and stopping at it might make others feel why are we like only focusing on the sec1s and like not bothering about the others just like what happened during the sports day?
And the sec1s might be thinking why only are they required to foot out extra?
By choosing classes to pass the envelope and not to, it might make us seem as if we're picking and not accepting whatever we got?
Surely many would be unhappy, but its best to at least pacify most and do things the way that seem to be more impartial isn't it?
Seeing those smses sent by my juniors makes me feel sad.
Really. I felt helpless.
I don't really know how to phrase the feelings I was having but I am just feeling sad about it.
Now that the weekends are approaching...I'm actually feeling rather lost.
Like I don't know what to do.
I know I'm suppose to be studying.
But apart from that, I can't help but have that lost feeling in me.
It seem that not having anymore CO practices is making me rather depressed and lost actually.
I knew I would miss everything before stepping down, but I didn't know that it was that bad.
Though I know I can still go down and practice since I'm still having a cello exam yet to be taken..The feeling is different.
When I went down on Wednesday to help with the scores.. while walking to CD shelter, I don't know why but just felt differently and as if I wasn't welcomed anymore.
sorry, emo-ing.
No comments:
Post a Comment