I screwed things up for myself again-.-
I sort of accept the others but not for physics!
Because I started on it the earliest.
For the others like amaths, I knew I won't be able to get it.
I know I suck but everything for today is very disappointing.
Even MT.
Not say I'm good in it or what..just feeling....
I wanted to go swimming today.
Which I did.
I know I would appreciate a swim after getting any result.
If its for the good, a relieve.
If its for the bad, to tire myself out.
Guess what I heard from some people.
Translated from another language(its pretty obvious that the other language I understand is chinese-.-) :
From # to %: Don't talk to me about my result. So far from the marks I got, my L1R5 is 4. *looks pissed*
What a failure I am.
I see the dark clouds ahead-.-
No comments:
Post a Comment