Thursday, May 15, 2008

I'm feeling VERY pissed right now.
I don't know the reason for it either.
I don't know what started it and I feel like banging the wall to vent my frustrations.
what the fuck.

To add on, I don't know why but am just reminded of my bio and physics marks.
Okay, I know I didn't score well for either.
But what I just wanna rant about is that I studied like crazy for physics this time and yet what have I gotten?
SHIT RESULTS.
I spent like so much time on physics such that I neglected the others as well.
But yet why is it still like SHIT!
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
And because of it I screwed others as well because of the failure in planning my time well.
I spent lesser time on bio and yet for now at least(without section C)..it seemed that I gonna do better for it then physics.
My mood now is really like shit?
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT.
DAMN IT.

Yuyun, I'm sorry.
I felt glad for you while looking at what you type though I wasn't in a good mood.
But I couldn't stand it when you shot me that sentence that I simply replied 'haha ok'.
I seriously couldn't stand it.

What's the damn fucking problem with me man!?!
Physics is just simply killing me.
And I really really really really hate maths. >:'(((((((((((((((((((

No comments: