Sunday, November 30, 2008

1st day in hk

hello!
I'm sitting in the lobby with my itouch now using the wifi.
It's pretty dumb to do so because the rooms has Internet connection too, but it's for devices with ports like laptop because it has wires to be connected to.

Reached hk around 10.45pm last night and only reached the hotel past midnight.
During the journey on the bus to the hotel, I felt as if I was somewhere else rather then hk.
I don't know why but I didn't feel like leaving Singapore at all while I was at the airport.
I felt as if I was not going to come back at all-.-
Also, I had no idea of where and what I was going to do over the next few days.
Guess the outings and almost daily meetings with my friends made me didn't feel like leaving singapore, my comfort zone.

Luckily my mood took for a turn this morning after waking up.
Met up with chuiying and her mum and off we went!
Went to have our lunch and we went to take the mtr!
They had this rule of standing to the right on the escalator, almost every commutator did that!
Haha, swaku._.
Walked about and took pictures!
Haha, tried to zilian to put myself in the picture with the scenery but seem to have failed. LOL

Can't really remember which stop we went and alighted at apart from mongkok. LOLS
Did shop a little and went for dinner with cy and her family.
Took neoprints with my mum and sis!
First neoprint that the three of us took together!
Hahahahahahaha, I like it alot! :D
Because they never agreed to take neos with me before. Lols

Okay, I'm returning to my room soon.
I don't know why but the lobby is very cold, even colder then the outside._.
will be meeting cy and her family at 9am tomorrow to go to Macau.
And we're supposingly going into the casino tomorrow.
They are trying to sneak us in because we're under 18.
Seem like some interesting adventure! Lols
Just kidding:P
Gonna take the ferry tomorrow. That's what I like about going overseas, and that is to take the public transport and climbing mountains(okay, not mountains, maybe just hills or peaks or old sites) or stuff like this.
Visiting victoria peak some other day too! :D
Bye!

No comments: