Saturday, November 29, 2008

Prom Pictures

Yanting!
Photobucket
Stella!
Photobucket
Grace! (I feel like teasing you =P)
Photobucket
Dion! (Not bad wor! Haha)
Photobucket
Yaoyi!
Photobucket
Ranon! (some blur prom king who forgot his sash. haha)
Photobucket
Yanci!
Photobucket
Fattah!
Photobucket
Abigail! (*winks* =D)
Photobucket
Abigail!Jetaime!
Photobucket
Boonteck!
Photobucket
Lionel!
Photobucket
Junyan!
Photobucket
Yandong!
Photobucket
Jemina!
Photobucket
Shawn! (the fishcaker! =D)
Photobucket
Juliet! (my cute co partner!)
Photobucket
Caiyan!Zhihui!Grace!
Photobucket
Table 14!
Photobucket
Hi spastic kid! XP
Photobucket
Photobucket
Gaoyang! (mehmehmeh~~~ XD, I sound so evil. haha)
Photobucket
Siyuan!Gaoyang!
Photobucket
Yanying!
Photobucket
Cherylfong!
Photobucket
Look what's the prom king doing!
Photobucket
Yaoyi!Marcus!
Photobucket
Argh! Qihao the horror!
Photobucket
Koknam! (gayshit =D)
Photobucket
Wheres Grace?!?
Photobucket
Nicholas!
Photobucket
Grandfather&grandson
(Engleong!Gaoyang!)
Photobucket
Koknam spoils the picture!
HAHAHAHAHAH
Photobucket
Sam!
Photobucket
Caiyan!(My undescribable partner! XD)
Photobucket
4R1!
Photobucket

Here's just some of the many pictures I have in my cam. Lols
Must be pretty disgusting to see so many of me in here =X
Am still not used to seeing myself dressed that way._.
Haha. Anyway, there's more at my facebook account and for those whose pictures are with me, will send it to you guys when I'm back from hk.
But remember to ask me for it!
Because I'm not very sure who has asked me for the pictures and who hasn't.

There'll be more pictures when I'm back. Haha

No comments: