I guess I am really very sleepy now.
Wasn't sleepy at the chalet until about 5-6plus in the morning.
i believe its because of the late night sleep on tues and the swimming in the morning.
Thought that I would leave earlier to come home and take a nap before going out.
But I guess I shouldn't do that because the possibility of me lazing in bed is pretty high.
Met my mum at the bus stop after alighting the bus and I decided to accompany her to office.
The moment I started chatting with her, I was pretty much awake again.
Sent her to office and she told me to walk another shorter way home.
Been very long since I took those short cuts that I actually forgot where are the actual turnings.
Turned into this corner which turned out to be the wrong one but didn't know about it.
So i just kept on walking walking walking and walking.
I don't know was like my mind asleep while I was walking anot because I totally didn't notice the mosses/algaes? on the ground infront of me.
Don't know why could I not notice it either because it was such a big patch, but well, I really didn't see it.
And next, I almost became a ballerina.
But a prince ballerina instead-.-
How wonderful.
I reallyyyyyyy don't get it why did I overlook that patch-.-
Wipe those damn thing off and started walking back to the bus stop.
I was damn dreamy I tell you.
Didn't know that my bus arrived and I simply sat at the bus stop for like 15mins before realising that I was day dreaming.
At the same time, recieved a few smses saying that they might not be able to make it or not go..but well, its okay.
Almost missed my stop but at least I made it back home safely. LOLS
Couldn't really make out what date was it today either. -.-
Kept thinking today's wednesday just because I didn't sleep and my day seem to have not yet ended.
I guess I'm going off now.
Off to take a short nap or try watching some videos.
Bye.
Reading this whole chunk as a chunk.
Seems like I'm rambling or what.
No comments:
Post a Comment