It's the end of Olevels!
In fact, I felt that even before I sat for my bio mcq-.-
And I guess its because of that that I didn't really felt that happy when it's officially the end of O's.
I just hope that I won't regret it when getting my results.
Went out to orchard and I guess I'm seriously getting sick of looking for things which aren't really my cup of tea.
I hope that I don't get turned off by everything in the end.
About 6-7hours of walking and amazingly, my feets didn't ache as badly as that day.
Maybe its because my feets are adapting to it soon.
More standings in dec-.-
But I somehow got a headache later which lasted all the way till I came home from I don't know how I got it either.
I'm feeling so depress and emo suddenly that I feel like hibernating-.-
No comments:
Post a Comment