spent my morning and early noon playing the cello.
Practice all my basics and scales and appreggios.
Apart from the commonly used scales during co times..I was very unsure of the rest.
Played songs but it just seem awful. Haha
Guess that I will only start lessons starting next year? Don't know:/
My shoulders ached like mad because of the sudden long hours of practicing.
But it was fun and I miss practicing like that.
Prom's a bother.
So irritating. Haha, so much rubbish to settle.
But still, I hope that it will be great after reading my friends blog on their prom.
Did I mention that I got myself a new wallet?? :D
Like after one year of searching, I finally found one.
One last thing...
Happy birthday jie mei cao!(what a ugly name! Haha)
No matter what happens, just stay happy :D
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment