Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy birthday dion!

Stay happy all your life my friend! =D

I think that I'm very dumb eh!
My mum brought down my slippers to the chinese physician and I went for dinner with her after that.
And because I've changed out of my shoes, my shoes were in a carrier and I left it on the chair while eating with my bag still slinging on my shoulders.
I just went off without taking my shoes with me! (and socks too)
The best part of it is..I didn't realise that I haven't take my shoes along with me! -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
I totally forgot about my shoes!
All the way till I was in the lift under my block then I realise that my shoes were missing.
My feet hurt, but I still went back to look for it.
But it was gone. ._.
So now, I lost my shoes-.-

Oh, and also, I sprained my ankle again.
How wonderful! -.-
DAMN DUMB!

RAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: