Monday, March 16, 2009

confusion = confucious? =D

Hahahahaha, I'm feeling very hyped now!
Hahahahahahaha. I just took my sis laptop's out just now and thought it was mine-.-
How dumb, and the best thing was that I only realise my mistake after the com shows a different wallpaper -.-
She lah, copycat...Hahahahaha, nah, just joking XD

I think caiyan has a problem.
She thinks that a person is crazy based on this :
zm says:
lol
zm says:
kns
zm says:
so long
zm says:
lol
zm says:
crazy
Caiyan says:
you sound like you're going crazy
no?????

Hahahahahaha.
Actually I think anyone would think that I'm crazy just by reading this part, lol.

I didn't have cello practice today because I thought lesson was at 2.30pm when it was at 12.30pm actually-.-
I couldn't check back the message because it seems that I've deleted the message by accident after reading it when I was asleep the other day.
And so, I spent my afternoon sleeping today-.- Lol

Primary school gathering tomorrow.
Almost like the first time after 4years. LOL
Hope it's good. =D
Cya!
You can talk to me online if you want! LOL

No comments: