Gathering today was good! =D
Haha, didn't turn out as what I thought might have happened, as in like having awkwardness after not meeting up for so long.
Pretty fun with all the laughs with the usual jokers Mandy&Alan.
Haha I swear that mandy is a les! Nah, I'm just kidding. Hahahahaha
I was late, lol, late after not meeting up for so long-.-
Am not the only one late though, Jairus was late too, hahahahaha.
I totally didn't hear my alarm ringing and even wanted to go back to bed after I received an sms from Jairus and then realising that I'm supposed to be out of bed and on my way out of the house at that time.
Reached at 11.30am when the rest were as early as 10.40am, paiseh, haha.
And damn it! I'm like at Jairus beck and call! Lol
He just can't get his butt off the seat, someone should just kick him off the chair, hahahahahaha.
He just can't get his butt off the seat, someone should just kick him off the chair, hahahahahaha.
Been very long since I last saw Sihao, haha, like since P3 and he changed alot!
Who don't change? Lol, crap.
Even most of the guys now are less rowdy.
And most of them are pretty much gentlemanly, even Jairus, lol *wow, amazed! lol*
Okay, back to Sihao, haha, he's totally different from the old him, super quiet and those very well-behaved kind.
Haha, not that he's not well-behaved now lah, but just that he looks more outgoing now. Haha
And he's damn good in pool, but he says that he doesn't know how to play, haha, nice one ah, like solbi in WGM lol. Only those who watched WGM will get what I mean, haha.
I was a little amazed that Sihao still remembers me and guess what was part of the reason why he remembers me?
It's because he remembers that Bobby and WeiJie used to gang up against me.
Haha, see lah Bobby! There's proof that you and weijie bullies me, LOL
And its pretty depressing to see all the guys who you were taller then by alot taller then you, LOL.
But its kinda expected anyway, like duh~ lol. Kok soon is seriously damn tall, DAMN TALL.
Went to play pool after having lunch at seoul garden and a little of arcade playing.
Pretty fun, you see all the weird actions, sitting on the pool table weird stuns, lousy players(like me&jerald, LOL).
And another funny thing was a corner for the battling of Taptap revenge 2, lol.
I would look forward to another gathering. =D
Okay, it's 1.46am now and I got work tomorrow.
Starting my robinson job tomorrow and I hope I don't die, lol, too used to slacking, hahahahahaha.
I doubt I will go to bed now even after I stop blogging, hahahaahahahaha, lets just hope that I will hear the alarm and wake up on time tomorrow.
Starting my robinson job tomorrow and I hope I don't die, lol, too used to slacking, hahahahahaha.
I doubt I will go to bed now even after I stop blogging, hahahaahahahaha, lets just hope that I will hear the alarm and wake up on time tomorrow.
My mad friend, Mandy =D








No comments:
Post a Comment