Another weekend has ended.
What has happened during the past week has become a history.
Those who have started school will be back at school and those who are working will yet start another tedious week of work before the next weekend approaches.
My sis will also be starting school tomorrow.
Isn't it fast?
And she will be getting her degree upon graduation.
Unlike me, still far away to getting there.
What about me?
For now, I only see another lonesome week ahead.
I'm telling myself to look on a brighter side of life and that is, I'm one week closer to starting school.
But I don't know why, it doesn't seem to make me feel better.
Another thing for me to do is to go to the supreme court on Tuesday because there are some appeal cases to be heard.
It will be on criminal matters/civil cases.
But it's in Tamil, there will be translation though.
But it's just that the thought of going there...I don't know, I have some hesitations:/
Maybe I should go roam about again? :/
No comments:
Post a Comment