Had a good time today.
Both at the pool and gym+dinner with the usual gang :D
Grace said something like we do meet pretty frequently though school has started for them already but I don't mind it this way as it's a good way of keeping in contact too.
Because as the days goes by, we will all soon be kept busy with works and stuff.
And one more thing, tamp complex swimming pools has a number of disgusting couples who does disgusting acts in a public pool-.-
Sad fact but that's the way these people are behaving.
Thank god that I go to safra for my swims mostly.
I see an interesting week ahead and the week after next.
Because that's when I will be working and keeping myself busy again.
But then, that also means lesser time for my books:/
Have a good day everyone.
And it's time for bed for me now at an ungodly hour of 4 o'clock in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment