Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Jobless once again XD

Hi there!
Like what my title says, I'm jobless once again! Haha
I would be back to leading my life without any plans again till school starts.
Talking about it, 2months has just flew past and now its almost April!
Back then, I was still talking about how am I going to spent my 2months plus break.
Now, school is starting in like 20days later.

Yesturday was the official last day of work while sun was the last day of work as a cashier.
Working at expo as compared to working at CP has its similarities and differences.
The people, the environment, the workscope...were all a different experience.
At least I didn't met detestable perm staffs at CP, LOL, look who am I talking about. Hahaha
And I actually miss Steven! LOL
Actually, to look at it in a way, Ann is sort of pitiful as well, to be detest(that seem such a strong word to use, but my meaning is somewhere there lah,lol) by almost everyone and that no one bothers to listen to her. But also, she sort of deserved it because of her actions.

I've got to met old friends/colleagues and met new friends and colleagues as well! Haha =D
Ex-colleagues were people like Yvonne, Loida, Lee, Alice(New ex-colleague, lol), Germaine(new ex-colleague too).
There isn't much ex-colleagues hur? lol

New friends and colleagues are people like Bryon(my counter partner), HuiYun(that super cute girl! lol), Jonathon, Shirley(Da jie, hahahaha), Mavis, Shiqi, Cecelia, Fabian and for some whose name I don't even know of-.-
Sad to say, but the truth is that apart from the few new counter friends I made, I don't really know the others. Part of the reason is because we didn't had to attend training and so, we didn't get to mingle with them, but its ok, we still got to meet nice people like HuiYun =D and Bryon, Shirley(I think that she's not that bad afterall if you get to know her).
Want to know the people under bad category? LOL
Let you know some ah, must keep it a secret ok! (LOL, that was so retarded)

Throughout 18march-29march, sad to say, I only met 3people while working that I know of by coincidence. Celine, Melissa and Mr Joseph Lim!
I was totally surprised to meet Celine and Mr Lim, seriously, and the best thing was that I didn't realise that it was them though they came to my counter, by coincidence too, and they were the one who called out to me.
Tell me how often does such meetings get to happen to you?
Like the hall was so big and there were so many counters and there were days when we get our off day and we don't really have a fixed shift, what are the chances that you get to meet someone you know by coincidence?

I was pretty happy that I saw Mr Lim because it has been since so long since I last met him!
Since last year october? I think so.
Gone were the days where we were studying like mad for O's and the things we had done.

Another thing! I met a customer the other day, saturday I think, who simply made my day. Haha
It's over a simple thing actually, but still, she made my day.
She came with a bucket of things which adds up to $90++ and paid with a thousand dollar bill.
She lost her specs and went to look for it while I get her her change.
After I was done counting her change worth of $900++, I wrapped it with the receipt and place it in the bags of her items and carried on serving other customers till she returns.
And when she came back, I passed her a specs which happened to be hers but was passed to me by a kid who found it on the floor.
I passed her her change and items and this was what she said to me after I passed her her change, 'This is my change is it? Okay, I don't have to count it, I trust that you have counted the right amount and return me my rightful change. Thank you and have a nice day!'

How often do you get to meet such customers who place such trust in you?
I have seen a few customers who paid with a thousand bill at CP whose change were only a few hundreds and they were counting it so many times as if I had made a mistake and some who even think that I didn't return them the full amount even when I was counting their change right in front of them.
Also, after meeting a horrible customer on the third day of your work who made you felt extremely humiliated because you know your job, but was made to appear as someone who doesn't know their job well in front of so many people, you would never have thought to meet such a nice customer in expo.
We were practically hard labourers on the last day of work by helping to do the packing up of the stuffs there, haha, or maybe you can call it cheap labourers, lol.
Didn't do much after lunch because there was nothing much for us to be done anyway, haha, sp time was practically spent taking pictures, chatting and slacking. Hahaha
Was let off early and went to play pool with Caiyan and Huiyun.

Here are some pictures taken on the last day, haha.
Meet Bryon, counter 37 partner. Haha
Alice on the far right and Loida! on the far left.
Another picture of Loida! with caiyan =D
Another one of Alice that funny girl, lol, the term girl seems inappropriate.
Jenny! She's nice too! =D
Cashiers of counters 35, 36, 37 & 38!(Looks like there are so many of us, haha)
Meet huiyun the super cute girl! Haha

Ok, going off to play Wii now!
To try out the games I bought from expo, hahahaha.
Bye!

No comments: