My mood has simply got better after a few hours!
Lol, don't ask me why, because I don't know either, and the best thing is that I'm not even sleepy now-.-
I didn't fall asleep just now, I'm just more energetic as it gets later-.-
To add on from my previous post about my day after the court event in the morning, I've got my laptop from the IT fair and its red!! =D
I don't know why, but I fancied red as compared to the other colours. Hahahaha =d
Got the one I wanted and the best thing is that it's price dropped by $100 just overnight! LOL, where in the world would you get such a good deal, they are just merely trying to clear their items by earning slightly lesser profits.
And there were more freebies thrown in today as compared to yesturday's offer. Haha XD
Got an external hard disk too, like finally. Lol
It's pretty amazing that that salesgirl, called cynthia, remembers me and even approaches me before I even looked for her.
Another point that made me impressed was how she notice me among that crowd.
By the way, I bought a metal bookmark from the supreme court =D
Some like some stalker or something. Lol, but well, I don't deny that I like courts. =D
But I prefer the old supreme court.
I get a nicer feeling from it as compared to the supposingly 'better, higher tech, etc..' new supreme court a.k.a UFO(as what others call it)
Aren't used to the keys in the laptop.
Seem as if my hands are too big for it, seriously -.-
Am using my desktop now. Haha
Okay, I'm going to watch some shows now before I turn in for bed. Bye! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment