After so many days of preparations, or maybe 2-3weeks of continuous practicing of cello from 6plus till like near 10pm, the performance is now over.
And because of it, I have lost alot of hours of sleep, lol.
It seem as if a load has gotten off my chest and I can now sleep in and reach home earlier.
But after the past few weeks of intense training, I will definitely feel much emptier now that my nights are 'free'.
Will be spending more time on my studies now, got to catch up.
But on the other hand, need to practice more of my cello exam pieces also-.-
We have been having free meals for yesturday and today after performing, haha, the food is pretty good!
There's fish, prawns, tofu, beef, chicken, etc.
For VIPs mah! Hahaha, according to what LihYee said, the food there was better then those that they were given outside, lol.
So budget spent on the majority of the graduads are lesser, LOLOLOL
It seem that that is the only benefit we have gotten from the performance.
Played the songs twice each session.
When playing the sets of songs, either set will definitely be better then the other, I don't know why, haha.
And guess what, I dozed off once while playing the songs, LOL, too tired already, haha.
Also, my mind floated away a couple of times because I was thinking of stuffs like this has been only my first month here and I'm witnessing other's graduation, mine seem so .... unpredictable and far away.
And like, will I make it there?
I bet I will miss the seniors quite alot though I have only known them for 2-3weeks.
But I have been seeing them almost everyday for like 3-4hrs and sometimes longer!
And all of them are damn nice and funny, so its easy to get along with them.
I feel very very very at ease when I'm with them, like I can be myself and not worry.
And thats why I don't mind going for cello everyday be it how tired I am because it is a place where I get to destress though I lament over it, haha.
It's also my duty to do so lah, I don't play very well anyway, haha.
I really really missed the feeling of just being a follower in cello and not worrying about anything.
It seem so long ago when I was a total newbie to cello, with my seniors there for me everytime.
And I always have to see my seniors who makes me feel so comfortable graduate-.-
One good example, LihYee who was sec4 when I was sec1 and now she has graduated and I came in.
SIAN.
Though I know that it is very unlikely that they will be seeing this, I still like to say...
Thanks for all the fun and laughter that you guys have brought me these few weeks, making my life in TP much better.
And I do hope that you guys will be happy always and do join us for supper! lol
And for my seniors who are still there, let's continue playing and laughing like there's no tomorrow. Hahahahha =D
Shall have some pictures up some other time.
For now, it is sleeping time! XD
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment