Saturday, May 30, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAIYAN!

HEY YO!

I am very satisfied with what I did today though I didn't study much, LOL.
And that I manage to complete the gift by sacrifacing sleep, even if it isn't exactly pretty, LOL.
I'm happy that my friends are happy.
The smiles on their face are something that you can't ask for.
Because of all our schedules, it seem so long, ever since we had so much fun and chilled out even though mid-sem tests are starting on monday.

I'm feeling very apologetic though, because of my bad temper and getting pretty much easily irritated these few weeks, especially these few days because of the 'stress' I was under.
I felt as if I was very suffocated and I didn't want to do anything to getting myself released till I chatted with my sis.

I wish for all of my friends to be happy.
Happy Birthday Caiyan!

No comments: