It's already week 6 since school started, that means that I have already attend one month worth of studies in TP and all I can say is the work is getting more and more and more, lol.
It's week 7 next week and also our mid-sem test week and then its the june holidays.
I thought that life would be slower now that the performance is over but I'm trying to squeeze more time out of everything to do anything.
I'm sorry to say that because of my work and stuffs, it's a fact that I have neglected my friends and I'm very sorry for that.
But knowing myself who can be so irrational and rash sometimes, I tend to blurt out rubbish and things get out of control because of that.
But thank god, that has yet to happen for now, hahaha.
Slept at 4am last night and woke up at 9am to rush to school for my LSM project and though I haven't completed my job fully, at least I'm somewhere there, haha, whatever.
Tonight will be another long night, gotta complete a presentation given today for tomorrow and for another presentation on wed.
Guess what, we had an impromptu test today on LCOM and I scored 9/23, WTF! lol
Okay, going off for dinner now before I continue looking for cases in the library, bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment