Friday, May 08, 2009

HI!

OMG! Hi!
MY INTERNET IS UP AND WORKING AGAIN!

It's already the 3rd week of school and it's time to be adjusted and stuffs.
I think that poly is very different from sec, lol, duh?
Too much freedom till I don't know what I'm supposed to do and when am I supposed to start doing my projects.
Being in LAW is great because I'm studying what I'm interested in but its totally foreign to me. And sometimes I don't even know what am I studying, Lol.
Got to revise revise revise and revise.

But, one thing that I want to say is that TODAY HAS BEEN A WONDERFUL DAY FOR ME!

Part of the reason is because I can wake up late tomorrow(like finally) because there isn't any cello lessons or project meetings.
Another part of the reason was when I was having cello practice in studio 10 which made my day.
Hahahahahaha!
I believe that all the hardwork will be worth it.
I believe I will be happy in TPCO. LOL
Yes, TPCO, I'm in TPCO.
But I'm not ashamed of it even though it isn't wonderful because my section is great!
And I met Lih Yee, Hahahahahahahha, but she graduated already, so it's just like how it was back then in nas.

Been wanting to say this since the first cello practice with them last thursday.
My cello seniors are very very very very very nice and funny people! =DDDD
Seriously, although my life has been a little hectic the past few weeks and though I felt very down on monday(partly because of the fact that my internet wasn't working as well), I do enjoy the long&frequent practices very much.
Hahahahaha, i'm happy being in cello. LOL

The cello teacher seems nice and funny too, LOL.
Totally unlike tian I tell you! hahahaha.
But I like tian too! (though she always sound as if she's screaming, haha)
He amuses me with how often he drops his things and how he crack jokes with us which is really funny sometimes.
I do feel bad for not being able to play the songs well, but not my fault what!
I haven't seen those songs for a very long time and I don't get to practice it at home because I don't have the scores and its totally unlike CO songs and I'm playing the viola and not the cello part!
Okay, string ensemble songs are obviously different, LOL.

And I went for dinner/supper with them after practice today and OMG OMG OMG, my senior(Terry) drives!! LOL
Okay, its not something amazing that someone knows how to drive, but I felt excited! LOL
Because I thought that we were going to walk to the coffeeshops opposite TP(with my cello = sian), and the next thing I knew was that I'm going for a car ride and the driver is someone who is only a few years older then me!
It's really great, go try it out if you can =D
Everyone was laughing like mad, LOL.
I don't know what else to say to describe how happy I am to have them as my seniors.
I bet I have some of the best seniors in poly. LOL
Got a free ride back home too, lol.

That's all for now, bye!

PS. Today was one of the day where I had the best laughs ever since school started =D

PPS. Just be yourself =)

No comments: