Sunday, May 17, 2009

Having a good laugh is the best remedy XD

Hi there!
I'm feeling all good and rested now after the hectic week, haha.
I had been only having 4hrs of sleep a day for the past two nights and I survived!
Haha, it's not a big deal for alot of ppl i think because that's like the norm, but for one who has been having more then 9hrs of sleep a day for almost 4months, it is a whole lot of deal, hahaha.

Like what Pauline(my cello senior) said, we see each other every day. Lol
And when I went out to tmall to get my black shirt just now, I saw Ivan&Terry. LOL
And I will be seeing them for practice tomorrow and on tue and on wed.
I have been seeing them since last monday and it really is everyday already! Hahahaha
I think I lost my mind, forgive me, haha.
And when they graduate(some of them are graduating on thurs-.-), I bet I will miss them like mad.
Even though it's been only about 2weeks of (everyday)interactions, they are already suan-ing me and I'm already suan-ing them, lolololol.

Okay,I'm going off to do my homework already.
Buai buai, LOL

No comments: